Substation Automation and Data Logging System
- Substation Automation and Data Logging System (SADLS) is the foundation for all the higher-level remote functions such as advanced power system management, automatically collecting, analyzing, alerting, reporting and graphically representing the datas while the equipment is in service. Station level systems are easy to use and to adapt to customer specific requirements, like
- Switch Breaker connecting Status
- Switch breaker rack In/Out Status
- Live Monitoring and historical trending of all alarms and events.
- Power Parameters like (Volts, Amps, RMS, Current RMS,Frequency, KWH, etc)
- Power analysis like active, reactive, apparent, power, power factor, etc)